How do you know if you are falling in love?

I never been in love, I think I love him, I do care for him a lot. We met online, we haven't met yet, he is in the army.

Most Helpful Guy

• The dampness of her pants is her you know

Most Helpful Girl

• your entire point of view of the world shifts. you start to think of everything with them in mind and they're always there with you even when they're not there physically. You always want to know what they're doing, out of genuine interest. You truly care about their feelings and desires just as much as your own, if not more! you just know. Art and music start to make sense, everything is magical. Falling in love is the best, but you shouldn't fall, you should love, because if you fall too hard you might break some bones.

What Guys Said 2

• Is the ground getting unmistakably closer as you face it?

• It feels like you've been stabbed in the heart but you are unable to die and so you simply suffer...

What Girls Said 6

• Easy, follow your heart... I'm sure u know when u dislike someone... love is only complicated when you put a time frame on when u feel like u should feel a certain way... sometimes love is found the first week... don't let society tell u when to love someone... u know already... best wishes love!!

• When my legs get wobbly and I can no longer stand.

• if you don't know you are falling in love then you aren't. It is super obviously when you are and you should not be able to question it

• Long term we usually fall in love with people we resonate with. But if we have "issues' sometimes we resonate most with other people with "issues".

• When your heart starts beating fast when you see someone and you start sweating, your cheeks turn red, and you don't know what to say

• You just feel it!