Girls, Does being an asshole work better than being nice?

They want to say it's all about being kind/nice/sweet... but I'm hitting close to 21 years and never had a serious relationship.

Should I just say fuck it and become a jackass? Seems like that's the way to be- and quite frankly I feel cold and bitter enough to do it.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• You are an idiot, why do you wanna be an asshole? You like the idea of hurting a girls feelings, having her slap you, then you say something sweet and meaningless just to win her back? Don't be a jackass, I know nice guys finish last BUT in the end you will win. Yea a jackass will also win the girl but does he deserve her? NO. If you're just planing to say "Fuck it" and be a total dickweasle to someone who can do much better, you need to stay single. Like legit quarantine yourself, because no one wants to date a twat and no one really wants to be one (... you on the other hand unfortunately). And dude, you're only 21, not 30. It's 2016, it's almost summer, so finding someone to be in a serious relationship with... Your chances will be pretty slim. Just live a little and eventually you will meet someone who wants a serious relationship and everything will be Gucci af. Patience is key, don't go around chasing girls and being a jackass. Jackasses are't cool. Don't do it.

• You lost me at "you're an idiot". I don't listen to people who have to open an argument with an ad hominem/personal attack. But whatever.

What Girls Said 4

• hey, great question... but easy answer... anyone who doesn't appreciate your normal, kind loving self isn't worth being with... but don't be a push over... u gotta know when to put your foot down... best wishes love!!

• sure go ahead, I think you should begin your enlightening journey into assholehood by punching babies in the face

• the ladies will LOVE that

• I wonder if I get bonus points for punching babies with brass knuckles

• it doesn't matter what u use
      first things first you must choose the woman of your interest and she must see you punch those babies
      and while u punch, maintain eye contact w/ said woman of interest to establish dominance and to show her and the babies who's boss. Ya know
      I have a masters degree in PUA, i know what im talking about

• obviously not

• Maybe sometimes but not permanently. I dont think it feels all that cool.