If a guy tells you he loves you while drunk?

So me and the guy have been friends for 7 months and have recently started to move into the dating zone. A few nights back we were talking on the phone and he said he'd had a couple of drinks with his dinner. He then asked me have I had any. So I told him I hadn't and he asked me why. So I told him I didn't want a drink. Then he said 'I get why you don't drink I think it's a amazing thing and I love you for that' He repeated the I love you for that part about 3-4 times. I was a bit surprised and didn't know what to say because he was a bit drunk. The next day he text me saying sorry about being a bit tipsy and he hoped I was okay. I was a bit busy with work so couldn't reply immediately. I text him back later that day and told him not to worry about it. He didn't message back because he was at work at the time. A couple of days later I updated my cover photo on Facebook and he commented in on it with a kiss at the end. I responded and put a kiss on the end too. He hasn't said anything since and I'm worried he hates me or something. Should I worry or should I talk to him about it.

What Guys Said 2

• You can never believe a person who is in a drunk state, a person who is drunk won't have control over their mind, their words and their actions, so no you cannot believe their words when they are drunk.

• There is a say "drunk people and kids " always say the true "

• Should I ask him about it?

• The thing is if he doesn't reply it because he does love you he might be a really shy person

• You should give him more clues because he might be one of them guys that are scared to get rejected

What Girls Said 0