Do white and Hispanic women find Asian men attractive?

I asked a similar question earlier, but since I asked it very late at night, I didn't get that many answers. I got some answers but they were not helpful at all, they were just assumptions. When I say Asian men I am referring to Japanese, Chinese, Mongolian etc men. If white and Hispanic women find Asian men attractive, what do you find attractive about Asian men? Is it their facial structure (Jaw, cheeks, jowls), body shape, personality or all three? I am half Japanese half Mexican but most people see me as a Japanese man. Serious answers only, no rude or sarcastic opinions.

Updates:
Really? Do people not read the question carefully, I am asking a specific group of women, no offense.
Perhaps I asked this question in the wrong category.

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I LOVE Asian men.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I'm white, hispanic, and black do I still count? Haha. To be honest I have a huge preference for Asian men. I think they are so unbelievably sexy. There was an Asian guy at Barnes & Noble the other day and I'm still thinking about how sexy he was! I find their general facial structure the most attractive. Body shape and personality vary vastly from person to person (though Asians generally do tend to be on the shorter side and whaddayaknow I like short guys too) so I can't really take that part into account. Personally I find Korean men the most attractive. Too bad a lot of them don't like black/mixed girls :c.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummm... I don't know about everyone else buuut as a black female, I find Asian men VERY attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Hispanic, Mexican, White & half Persian, I find Asian men attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some do. I know that for a fact.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Asians have small penises and are ugly, so of course not.

0|0
    0|0
    • I forgot to mention, no trolling.

• Show All
    • Wrong, it's just your opinion. Look at one the answers from one of the females. Also type the same question on the Internet and you'll see many white women would date Asian men.

• You have your preferences, I have mine. You find your own race attractive, but that doesn't prove one race is more beautiful to another. You might think so, but that's just your opinion, it's not a fact.