Is it weird I tell my girlfriend I love her every day?

Am I over doing it by saying it every day?

Most Helpful Girl

• Does she seem annoyed by it? Everyone is different. Some people like to express their love with words, some show their love via actions, others via other ways... If that is your way of expressing it, it is fine.. If she doesn't appreciate it, then yeah that's not so nice for you.. but as long as she understands and sees that you do mean it, that is what is most important.
    But you should also keep in mind that sometimes words lose their meaning if over done or saying it too much... Maybe you don't need to tell her every day but every few days. Sometimes when we have something too easily accessible and available, we tend to take it for granted and devalue its meaning//value.

So maybe it is best for you to NOT say it every day but every now and then... Plus actually REALLY do mean it when you say it, that even she can see the depth of your words. Hope that helps ;)

• Oh what if a say irt and then kiss her so she knows I mean it

• Like I said, doing anything too much loses its value over time. So its up to you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course it is not weird do you know how many women would kill to have their guys tell them that they love them everyday. I'm sure your girl loves hearing it. If your not sure about it. Go a week without saying it and then after take her on a date and then bring it up asking her about it.

What Girls Said 6

• My boyfriend and I exchange I love you's multiple times everyday, every time we stop texting, or leave each other's presence in between. My father was always really affectionate and told me constantly how much he loves me so it is just something ingrained into me. You never know if you will get to tell your loved one you love them again

• Oh god I hope she doesn't die which would be low probability because there's approximately 8 billion people on earth and only around hundred people die every minute also around 250 are born evrey minute

• No she's only 15 and she's really healthy so she could only die by choking falling down the stairs getting shot getting stabed getting brutally attacked her house could fall down now I get it

• or by crossing the street... anyway I don't know why you are clutching on to this dying thing. It was just there to make a point

• It'd be weird if you stopped saying it altogether don't you think? I wouldn;t say you're over doing it

• Not at all, it's a good thing.

• I think more guys should be doing this! It's so sweet and I'm sure she appreciates it.

• No, that's a good thing!

• My boyfriend and I tell each other that multiple times a day. Why do you ask?

What Guys Said 4

• No, not weird at all. It's very good, but I hope you are not doing it " N" number of times in a day?, because if you keep telling her every 30 minutes or so everyday then she can get annoyed by that.

• Nope, if you mean it, keep on doing it. In the end though, you gotta show it. Words don't mean a thing if it's not backed up by action.

• Yea definitely...

But you're young so it doesn't matter...

• It's cute. Does she reciprocate?