Guys, If you were interested in a girl, would be too nervous to hang out stop you from hanging out with her?

If you want to get to know a girl and hang out, but you're too nervous, would that stop you from actually hanging out with her? Or would you get over your fear?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• According to my own experience: yes, it's possible that being too nervous can stop men from hanging out with girls. I was too nervous myself to get to this point years ago... until I saw it's no big deal, that it made me regret for not doing anything and today nothing can stop me if I want to.

So, today the answer is no. Have in mind though, that it can happen and it happens.

What Guys Said 4

• If he is young and in experienced like a highschool student or is new to looking for women to date then yes he can get to nervous, panic, and chicken out. The more times that your put into a situation like that the more you get used to it and will be less nervous about it. However that feeling of butterflies never goes away.

• I wouldn't want to hangout with any woman in my lifetime.

• I actually have been too nervous to want to hang out. We worry girls won't like us.

• Thinking back , that probably would have been an easier thing than trying to actually ask her out