Guys can you explain?

Why is it you can be in a new relationship, say it's where you want to be but blow up your exes phone and act like you're still together? I mean should all that energy be invested in your girlfriend not your ex?

What Guys Said 1

• Any guy who does that is not the right kind of guy you would be be with. Yes, you're right that energy should be invested in the new relationship.

What Girls Said 2

• Girl you really seem to pick the wrong dudes :/ Not all guys are like that, I can guarantee that. Don't date anyone you might have even the slightest suspicion they might not be over their ex. Seems like you're just a rebound.

• My ex did that too me, we were taking a break but still "talking" and out of the blue he gets a new girlfriend. I was so confused and hurt by it, but while he was with her he kept sending me texts and calling
    me, saying he still loved me, that she wasn't anything serious, blah blah blah.. I will never understand. They need to just back off and go bother their girlfriends only. Shows what type of assholes they are.