Why are girls scared of me?

And should I give up dating because of this

Most Helpful Girl

• u have given us absolutely no information. tell us why u think they're scared of u, or a situation that made u think so, then we can help u.

• Well whether I'm at work or in public in general they seem to actively avoid me and hurry up and get

• I'm scared I just wanna impress a girl and get her to like me

• don't be scared. if u try, then ur already doing more than half the guys out there who don't bother with trying.
      thanks for mh.

What Girls Said 2

• How tf am I supposed to know when there's no back story to this?

• Ok so when I'm at work or in public women actively avoid me

• what the f uu mean scared of u

• Like they avoid me and seem frightened by me

• I don't wear baggy shirts I wear medium and you can see my muscles through the shirts especially my pecs

• lol i did not say u ware baggy i said try to ware a t and jeans but not a baggy t lol

What Guys Said 5

• I don't know there are no details in your question, it's tough to say

• Because you're blue and have a question mark for a face?
    I think we need more information on your problem.

• Bro u should never stop dating cuz u scared girls way. Looke check it out find what's scaring them way and get rid of that. Trust me I did some shit that I scared girls away but I approved on that situation and girls just come up to me and talk to me

• Because you didn't tell us why you think girls are scared of you? lol

• Recommendation, add some context to your question. People can't help if they don't know the problem.

• Well when I'm at work or in public in general women actively avoid me like if we are in the same area she will hurry up and move away

• Okay, do you give them a odd look? Possibly personal hygiene. Do you generally stay by yourself? Because if so they could be getting a bad vibe if you are looking at them. Or if you are like me, you kinda just look like someone who is not very friendly and as a result people are somewhat intimidated by you.

• Well I have very good personal hygiene I wear cologne too so that's definitely not it. I never smile cause I rarely have a reason to