How long do you think personally you should have this discussion?

Seeing this guy for like 2 months it's going great but when should the question of being official come up? Because tbh I'm scared to say anything Incase I freak him out or he hasn't even though about it yet. When did you decide and who made the first move for it?

How long should you wait to bring it up?

• Less than a month
  • 1 month
  • 2 months
  • 3 months
  • 4-6 months
  • 1 year

Most Helpful Guy

• I say around 2-3 month mark, she actually brought it up I was also nervous to say it just in case she be like I don't want no relationship lol

Most Helpful Girl

• i never brought it up in my previous relationships. I'm happy to keep dating and not being official until I'm comfortable knowing where we're at. if say, I'm comfortable at 3 months, i still won't bring it up until he feels ready to make a move, and ill always date a man who i know will make a move at some point. dont ask me how lol. i just know.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• i dont understand the big deal. you are exclusive when you only want to be with each other. if he onset feel the same he onset feel the same. whats to be scared of. saying nothing onset change the truth. id rather know. if yore wanting to know then talk if not then dont worry about it. but not be scared. you shouldn't be in a relationship with someone you're afraid of being honest with.

• After about a month and a half i just straight decided he was it. Not that i pursue other men.. (i dont). But just reguardless i know id turn down whoever except him. I haven't brought up the official conversation but for me its official, or im approaching it that way.