You are getting ready to try again with someone you'd tried dating in the past. (Didn't work out because s/he said it was not a good time. Real reason being because s/he was in love but not prepare to deal with those feelings.) Not being sure if they would be interested, you ask what they want. In response they say they are in love with you.
What would you make of that as a response?
Would that freak you out?
Would you still ask them out?
- I'd freak out and not want to date.12% (1)0% (0)8% (1)Vote
- I' be surprised but still want to date.25% (2)0% (0)15% (2)Vote
- I'd ask what they meant. Why they said that.38% (3)40% (2)38% (5)Vote
- I'd be surprised but kind of happy about that, id definitely still ask them out.25% (2)40% (2)31% (4)Vote
- Having like them so long-26 months to be exact- I'd skip the date and ask them to be my gf/ boyfriend.0% (0)20% (1)8% (1)Vote