This is becoming stressful.. Help please😫, guys opinions too please?

I know this question is asked a lot but bare with me, I've asked for advice for a couple of years to no avail. So I hope maybe someone from here can help out a little. So, I'm 16 in two months.. I've never had a boyfriend. Never been kissed. Etc. I've been rated by guys online, ranging from 6-8/10. Here's the problem, no guys seem to be interested. Not a lot of guys look in my direction Or maybe I don't notice them checking me out. No ones ever told me they had a crush on me.. Never been asked out. I've been told countless annoying times about my "sparkling eyes" and a thousand times that I have big lips and butt ( from girls) But none of this is working to my advantage. I'm still single and afraid I might be forever. Can any help me understand some reasons why this may be? It seems everyone has had at least one boyfriend and they always are surprised that I haven't, they say but your so pretty, your lying! Which makes me more sad. I'm young I know. But I just can't understand, why I'm literally the only kid in the class that hasn't had someone. Guys online hit me up often ( none from where I live) And are surprised that I'm single. But none of these guy are attractive to me and live In different states. My personality cool I have a good amount of friends. So what's up guys? Why can't I get a boyfriend, or guys to like me, any tips or answers?

Most Helpful Guy

• My advice would be just try not to sweat it. It will happen when you at least suspect and isn't looking for a boyfriend. In high school guys are very immatore. Once you leave high school it will get better. Also if you joined a dating website that has guys in your area. You will get so many messages and stuff in your inbox of guys who would like to be your boyfriend. Ni offense are you picky with what type of guy you want to date? Because a certain type can be tough to.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah its your personality that's lacking in that case. Besides it really depends on what you are looking for as well.

• It sounds like you are sitting there waiting for it to happen. What have you done to create the opportunity for a guy to approach you?

• First off, you're only 16 calm down... You have plenty of time.
    Secondly, high school boy are ignorant assholes. Everyone dates everyone because no one is smart enough to know how a real relationship works.
    Finally, worry about school first, or as many people say "get your shit together."

What Girls Said 0