Is it possible to be successful on Tinder while being unemployed?

before I start I would like to say... Please dont shoot me!

I am still pretty new to these things, I've only been using it for a couple of months and was never successful up until now that I dropped a few pounds and got a new haircut. I've now matched with almost 40 women and I'm currently talking to five, so far none of them are ignoring me or leaving me hanging and talking to myself like before.

anyways I am currently unemployed so going out on a date might be a little impossible. is there any other way I can approach them?

Most Helpful Girl

• why not get a job and then hop on tinder... which by the way has a lot of people who want casual hook ups..

• i wish most girls on there are looking to date, find friends or chat while they are bored

• true, hopefully my matches will remain if I cancel my account for now

Most Helpful Guy

• go on dates that dont cost money

• like?

• go to the park, hang out, go to museums, the zoo on free days, watch movies at home etc

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Just look good, be 6' plus, and be able to carry a conversation. Most people don't really care about your employment status in tinder. I'm very employed and have a pretty funny profile summary according to my female friends, yet get zero matches, it's about looks online, especially tinder.

• I'd get back on tinder when I had a job, I think it's kinda a deal breaker if you're unemployed.

• yea I mean it was all the work of luck. I just wanted to experiment my new pic and ended getting more than what I expected from it

• Yea it's about pictures...

Be ripped and well hung...

• tinder is full of fugs.