Would you tell this person not to even bother?

Seeing this guy and the last weekend he spent about 8 hours with me and now this weekend same thing asked him his plans he has a family thing which is no prob. But he says my friend is going to an expo so I'll thing I'll go with him. And said if I'm free and your free I'll come up. We've being seeing each other 2 months.

I'm honestly so angry I'd rather tell him not to bother at all. What would you do if you were me.

• Dump him
  • Explain that it's not ok to leave me bottom of his list
  • Let this one slide
  • Other
I don't see this guy on the weekday so the weekend is the only chance I get to see him.

Most Helpful Guy

• so wait because he wants to do something with a friend he's on your sh*t list?

seriously this is too much. a boyfriend is not your pet that tags along everywhere or vice versa. no matter what you two are individuals. he needs to and should be able to go do things without you and vice versa.

i didn't vote because none of the answers really apply. the best answer is that you need to change your outlook no this to understand that he can and should be able to do things without you and vice versa

• He sees he friends Mon to Fri all I wanted was a day with him. I don't think that's to much to ask. If somebody isn't spending time with you it says a lot. And of course in a relationship we need our time but sometimes your girlfriend needs to come before it.

• he sees his friends Monday through Friday but is the convention at that time? he does make time for you just not this particular day. so ask him to make time on another day... trust me the expectation that every free moment be spent with you will push many a good man away... trust me

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do you have to spend every weekend together? Last weekend was 8 HOURS and this weekend his friend has an event that probably doesn't happen often, so he wants to go.. it's not like he stood you up, you just asked him what his plans were and he told you. But clearly you're still important to him because he still wants to come see you after.

• Because I don't see him at all on the weekdays so those 8 hours where all that I saw of him. Its not his friends event they are just going to an expo so I think I should be put first instead of that. he said if his free so if something else he rather do comes up I won't be getting to see him. I'm not asking for the whole weekend I'm just asking for a day.

• I see, but this expo is still something that doesn't happen often right? Like if his favorite band is coming into town and he wants to see them are you going to be upset that he's going to something that comes through only once in a while? I think a healthy balance between friends and relationships is necessary. You guys didn't make plans for the weekend, so he chose to do something else. Maybe if earlier in the week you had said, "hey lets do this" it would have been different. And if you're just asking for a day then why don't you just tell him that you're free not the day of the expo and he should come then? He already said if you both were free he was going to come by and you just got mad.

• Love your response. Mine is somewhat meaner but similar.

What Guys Said 1

• I can't believe the complete and utter selfishness here. Expos are a once a year thing and he has a friend he wants to go with. If I were his friend I would tell him to leave you in a heartbeat. How would you feel if you were wanting to see a friend that you haven't seen in a year and he got pissed at you because of it. Piece of advice GROW UP or you will loose him.

• He should be worry about losing her. So what its an expo its not more important than relationship end of story. He doesn't see her on the weekday so he should bother his ass to make an effort. Seeing a friend that you hadn't seen in a year and ones you see all the time is a big difference. So that doesn't even make sense.

• Your not speaking to the asker. I'd rather be single than married to somebody like you. You clearly didn't read the thing the asker gave. He sees her only ONCE a week so yes she has every right to demand what she wants. Say you're an absolute bully to your wife.

• @Falamalabobala I had my wife read your comment... All she could do is laugh. Don't presume to know what goes on in the relationship that I have with my wife. And take your infantile stupidity elsewhere. I did read the her statements.

Let me tell you a true story. 8 years ago I dated someone like her she wanted time with me one weekend, but I was slated to be at the E3 Expo in san Antonio Texas. I was part of 3dfx and I was presenting. She made a big stink about it. So I stayed. Because of me caving to her I missed my 250k severance package that the company gave out because it was closing. I dropped her when I found that out.

What Girls Said 4

• You are overreacting here. You have been seeing each other awhile, for ONE weekend he wants to do something with his friend, the expo isn't on a weekday or else maybe he would go that day instead. So he wants to go to it, big deal. Also, he said otherwise he would be hanging out with you. So, I am sorry I don't get it, he did NOTHING wrong and if you start acting that clingy and get mad if ONE weekend he wants to do something with his friend he is going to dump YOU.

• I don't really see why it's a huge problem. Just spend time with him next weekend. Is he supposed to drop all of his leisure activities to spend with you?

• i just wouldn't care! lol

• He is putting his friends ahead of you so it's not cool. I'd have a serious talk with him.