Is She Just Not That Into Me?

So I have been texting a girl for a couple of days now, the first day I thought we had a great conversation. Now when we text it is just a couple of texts and she does not respond at all, until I have to text her the next day and its rinse repeat, a couple of texts and then nothing.

What Girls Said 2

• Were you texting her too much at first? I could be interested in someone but if they are too much off the bat then it is a turn off and I will probably stop talking. Maybe she is just trying to back it off a little or maybe in your convo you said something she did not like. Hard to tell, maybe ask her out now and if she says yes, don't text too much. We like a little chase too.

• hmmm she has lost interest maybe?

What Guys Said 1

• What are your intentions? Take action now if you want her. Ask her to do something. Lack of responses is not good (generally). The sooner you get a real answers to your questions, the better.