Thanks for opinions

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Find a girlfriend if he wants one.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• Are you overweight? Unattractive? A loner? Lots of people stay single for a long time for those reasons. You can fix those things though. Work on yourself. Seriously you need to go to social settings - clubs, sports, bars, meetup groups etc.. When you meet a girl be confident in yourself, chat with them, and ask them out. Don't be extremely picky.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm really lean, I don't know if I'm considered attractive or not and I have no social life

• Show All
    • Huh? I thought you said your 25? Thats not old at all. I'm 29 and I don't feel old. I've also made tons of new friends in the last year or so. All my old friends from college live elsewhere so I was forced to.

• I don't have a social circle I mean I'm attending summer semester at a community college

• Start going out and look for one. Just think that one day you'll die. So make the most of your time right NOW.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm too scared

• Show All
    • That just frustrates me even more cause then I feel below them even

• Whaaat. Then improve your confidence by being good at something.

• Just work harder on you. Follow your dreams, keep your mind busy. Do sports, get out with friends to nightclubs, discos etc..

0|0
    0|0
    • I have no friends

• well start working on that first then. Try to be as much sociable as you can

• If no one try's to connect then what's the point I'm viewed as a outsider already cause I don't drink smoke or party

• Have you tried and been rejected?

0|0
    0|0
    • No actually I never asked out a girl before I'm too scared due to my looks

• Show All
    • What did she say?

• She was laughing and smiling and thanked me for helping her