Do all girls have sex with their male best friend?

Like what's the percentage? Because 90% of straight guys can't be just friends they probably have some type of attraction towards the girl even if she wants the relationship to be platonic.. So lady's how often have you had sex with a male "best friend" like out of 10 girls how many would you say as a girl your opinion have sex with their best friend.. Because I personally fill that's like the next step and then the two go together once the "best friend" tag is thrown around

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I think guys are more likely to want to have sex with their friends of the opposite gender.

Like most guys could ask their female friends if they want to hookup and most would gdt rejected.
    Most gurls could ask their male friends if they want to hook up and very few would get rejected.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd say 4/10

I'd honestly think lower than that but I don't know what the secret sluts do lol

What Guys Said 3

• exactly why i keep saying "men and women" cannot be just friends..

they start as friends.. then one is jealous because the other one is dating bla bla bla, its just bullshit bro.

A straight guy will always want to FUCK the girl if she is hot.. friend or not.. and that can cause problems as always

• Certainly not all girls.

• No, very few do.

The vast majority of women see no sexual element to their friendships with men, while the men imagine there's something there.

Being friends is not a typical step towards being a couple.