Where do below 6 foot but very handsome guys stand in the dating world?

Imagine guys like Tom Hardy (5'9), Ryan Phillip (5'9), Robert Downey Jr (5'9), Colin Farell (5'10), minus the fame and glamour. How do guys like these, that are in the 5'9,5'10 range, that is below the sought after 6 foot mark, but incredibly handsome with great face and great bodies rank among girls.

Are guys like these still attractive to girls as taller 6'2+ guys? Do girls desire them on first eye glance?

Again, I used only the names above as example to drive a point, I am not actually talking about super famous hollywod stars, but guys in every day life that fit the description.

Most Helpful Girl

• while he's not what I go for, as far as the actors you mentioned, I think only ryan phillipe would still do extra well with women based on his looks alone. but I don't think any of their heights make any real difference. they're all average male height and average height men do the best. not nearly as many women as you're assuming want to date a giant

• Would you not go for it because he's too short or because since he has great looks there is a chance thats all he cares about? I've heard some girl say that they dont like it when a guy is too handsome.

• no, just that I'm not physically attracted to guys who look like him. but I know many women are

Most Helpful Guy

• I am only 5'4" and have too much muscle mass for someone of my height, but I notice women always glance at me and smile at me. Some women even call me handsome, so I don't think height is that much of a issue. I hear women like handsome guys that are in good shape and have a good personality.

• Damn that's lucky as fuck everyone is so tall where I am all my friends are 6ft 2+ I'm 5'4 go to gym regularly never get any interest though.

• @Josht11 Don't worry, women do probably do check you out. A lot women say theY are just good at not getting caught when they check out guys. Stay confident, I am sure you'll find the right woman one day.

• Sorry for the typo.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't know. I just wouldn't want date that short.

• I think good looking guys are likely to attract women regardless of their height

• My boyfriend is around that height, no biggie. (I'm only 5'5)

• Once you get to know a guy and his personality looks become less important. I was think more in terms of how attracted you are to the guy at first sight. If a guy walks into a room and he's got it all, well dresses, handsome face, gorgerous eyes, atheltic body but he's only 5'9, does he still have that wow factor? Will he turn heads just a 6'4 guy would walking into the room would?

• For me I'd still think he's cute

• I wouldn't have a problem dating someone the same height as me. I'm 5'9.

What Guys Said 2

• Minus 6ft is fine 5'8-5'10 is fine it's when you get in manlet Territory shit gets tough, I'm 5'4 and most girls aren't interested even though I go to the gym 4 times a week and look decent. (probably shit personality though)

• lol you asked how 5'9 movie stars are doing in the dating world? i am sure all of them are doing really well..

now ask how the ACTUAL human being 5'9 feels.