Are you creepy?

• nope -_-
  • yup. and proud to be!! ;)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 24

• I can be unconsciously. Sometimes I'm not aware of it. It'll be times where I'm walking close behind a girl but then I realized how slow she was walking so I passed her up.

• No I'm not...
    best way to judge is if other people think you are creepy. I've had that one or two times, usually when I'm really tired and I start to implode. To me, "creepy" is when someones energy is sucking the life out of you.

• I would consider that annoying, not creepy

• what is your definition of creepy then?
      To me annoying is the opposite... e. g. I've had women who are over zelous... they seem super positive, get into your space, talk too much. That is annoying. Creepy is they are low energy and draining me... ableit it isn't depressed, its just more the pace of communication and how rational they are I guess...

• creepy to me is someone, usually a man, who makes me uncomfortable in a scary sort of way

• That word gets thrown around like rice at a wedding. I'm fairly well convinced that everything and everyone is creepy at this point.

• Can't honestly say, everyone draws the line differently between want is creepy and isn't.

• ohh, I think people know when they're being creepy

• hmm, I guess I'm the creep one now ;p

• That's alright, I countered with a random follow, so we're equal!

• People only tend to find stuff creepy when it's someone that they're not attracted to doing it. So yeah, I'm sure there's been times I've done or said something that's been deemed creepy for those reasons.

• I disagree, but what do you think they see it as when they are attracted to the person then?

• I don't think I've gotten any backhanded compliments from guys. I've gotten plent from women though

• Guys are taught to "neg" in subtle ways. When women do it they tend to have "bitch mode" fully engaged.

• oh im really creepy i have such a dirty mind.. i love seeing panty lines and or if her panties show on accident while bending over.. but im a boob guy

• been accused of such... ironically, by a girl who's forgiven her cheating abusive boyfriend, forgiven a ''friend'' who hacked her facebook account.

• what were you doing when you were accused?

• trying to make amends for my mistake. she was facing hard times. she lead a dangerous life... didn't know how bad... lest not at the time-but she changed. i knew that she could possible go back down whatever road she left behind. in my fear fueled haze, i said all the wrong things... horrible things... because of that, not only did i lose her as a friend, after a nonstop search for 4 years after she moved, but i also helped push her back down that same road she had abandoned... i know i should've trusted her, but, in my defense, i'm not not exactly surrounded by the most rational of people.

• I can be creepy sometimes. On an unrelated note, can you please cut off some of your hair and mail it to me?

• you tell me

• hmm.. no, jk I haven't gotten that vibe from you

• eh good :P
      I have my moments but I usually try to make a nice impression... even if lil' yumix is in control of the body 😂

• I try not to be.

• I didn't think I was until I started noticing how other act around me 😕

• Maybe >;)

• I'm not creepy, i'm a pervert. why else would i stare at a girls butt when she walks past me? XD

• I was born creepy, there's nothing I can do to change it, so I might as well be proud of it.

• Only when I want to be for the LOL's but normally... no.

• huh? people laugh at you when you're being creepy?

• No, when I want them to leave me alone... so I do stuff to creep them out and they leave... so I have myself a little chuckle afterwards... mission accomplished. XD

• I don't believe I am

• I don't intend to be, but I come across that way apparently. Oh, well.

• Nope, I am honest and opinionated, but never creepy!

• Yes, some girls have not accepted my facebook friend requests.

• Nope🙂

• I know you can be 😉 yes for valid reasons

• Apparently, which is ironic because I'm the least creepy guy there is.

• then why apparently?

• I'll ask and get back to you. If they freak out that I brought it up I'll just show them this site and your response for protection.

• ... you never got back to me

• I hope so.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 17