Does doing this after rejecting me make her cruel or am I just self-entitled?

I am going to keep this short, my dream girl, the girl I had a crush on in class rejected me, she told me she doesn't have have any feeling for me and there is just no chance.

She then kept for the following flriting with lots of other guys in my class which I unfortunately had to be witness to over and over. Now she has a boyfriend who she is always affectionate with in front of me. And when I say in front of me I mean literally two desk seats away in class, during the 10min breaks between lessons.

Whenever I see all this it bring me a lot of emotional pain, its difficult to describe with words. Is she in the wrong, should she show courtesy to my emotions? Or am I just the stupid one here thinking she even owns me anything? Why should my pain be of any concern to her right?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think that your crush is in the wrong.
    I mean... she doesn't really have any liability over the emotional pain that you're feeling right now. The fact that she didn't reciprocate your interest was not a choice she made to hurt you.. that's simply how she honestly feels, and I don't think it would be fair to forbid her from flirting or dating any other guys just because it's not you.

Being rejected will hurt either way. Try to just let go of her and not let things like that get to you.

• Dont want to forbid anything, I just dont want her to do it in front of me. And I am doing my best to avoid it. But what she does is literally come with her boyfriend and sit 2 or 3 rows ahead of me in class and during break time make out and cuddle up. This has happened like 4 times in a span of 1 month. I dont know what to say.

• There's nothing to really say, unfortunately. I agree that it would be more polite for her to avoid doing that right in front of you, knowing that she turned you down, but she's not breaking any official rules. So if you do go on to say something to her, that she should stop doing that, she has every right to say no and continue.

Honestly, just tell yourself that you're better off without her if she's that rude. That you wouldn't want to be with someone like that anyway, now that you've seen her true colours.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Rejection always sucks.. But I don't think she really owes you anything. Like unless she's doing it on purpose to rub it in your face, in which case she's a bitch. But for example if you had an ex who broke up with you, would you expect her to never post pictures of her new boyfriend on social media just because you were hurt?

• Social media can be easily avoided though

• Yea but my point is like she's going to go about her day as normal, I don't think she needs to go out of her way to watch out for your feelings :/

• She owes you nothing, not her fault you can't move on.

• It's completely understandable in that situation. I've known guys who have liked me, but I didn't like them in return. So I would be careful to show little to no pda in front of the guys when I was with my boyfriends. Just because I knew it would make them uncomfortable. That's just my opinion though, not everyone takes that into consideration.

• R u sure he's her boyfriend

• You're totally right to feel hurt, but she doesn't owe you anything, either. The good news is, when the pain is strong and in your face like that, it actually helps you move on more quickly. The sooner to meet the right girl for you.

• I get that she does not own me anything, but no one on this planet owns anyone else anything also. I dont own the pregnant lady my seat on the bus, but I still give it to her, why, its called courtesy. Which I feel I am not being shown.

• She could've been crushing on the other guy for ages, the way you were her. I doubt she's doing it to spite you. Sometimes it works out that way.

It totally sucks, I'm sorry you're dealing with this. But time will make it easier.

• No, she was flirting with other guys in my class (including her current boyfriend), for weeks after she had rejected me and before she was dating him. I doubt she is in love with him, he's just so much better looking than me.

What Guys Said 2

• she should at least show some difference to your emotions, i am sorry my friend.

• That's your entitlement.