Would you ever date someone who's a doormat?

Someone who let's you do whatever you want, does whatever you say and doesn't stand up for oneself.

• Yes, I would
    29% (17)33% (16)31% (33)Vote
  • No, I wouldn't
    68% (40)48% (23)59% (63)Vote
  • Other
    3% (2)19% (9)10% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
lets*

1|0
16|17

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I would want to be dominate in a way, but I would like her to step up and tell me she doesn't like something or that she want's to do something else. If I was doing something wrong, I would want her to step up and tell me about it. If she doesn't say anything, how would I even know it's wrong or that she doesn't like that? I also hate coming up with plans all the time, or places to eat. I think an equal relationship is best.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg I wish I was in a relationship with a doormat. Instead I am in a relationship with an argumentative person who wants to do the opposite of everything I ask.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Only date confident women. I need someone to tell me to stfu sometimes and let me know when I'm full of shit, srs

1|0
    0|0
  • doesn't sound interesting. basically means there isn't much self... I want a "self".

0|0
    0|0
  • I want a partner not a slave.

1|0
    0|0
  • You don't want a doormat unless you are power hungry I think. I think that both people deserve a say in what happens

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, that's boring.

0|0
    0|0
  • Passive people lack confidence but many have potential to step up and be great partners when shown consistent love and appreciation.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want a woman that can bring her own perspective, experiences and identity into a relationship. No point living life with another person if they don't bring anything extra beyond sexual pleasure into the relationship and even that will get old and boring eventually.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan of derogatory terms like that but I don't think I'd dump someone if they were like that. I'd just encourage then to stand up for themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure i would.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I think it's important to be able to stick up for yourself and have your own opinions

0|0
    0|0
  • i would.. i'd instruct them to find me a better girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer dominant women

0|0
    0|0
  • yes cause that's how I fuck women
    they are my doormat, and she better wipe my feet

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah, i would rub my feet all over that little whore <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea what dating a girl like that would actually be like, so I can't say if I would love it or hate it. I would be willing to try it though. Even when a date doesn't work out, I can still learn more about what I do and don't want in a partner. I know I would rather her be too submissive than too dominate. I can't stand controlling women, but I have never had a girl that I could describe as being so submissive she was like a doormat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some men would most women would not

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• nope, that's a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I would like someone who has back bone and a voice to speak up about their feelings and give me unbias advice

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup because I am one. ):

0|0
    0|0
  • That sounds like the most boring person in the world but I'd consider it if I'm ever in the need for a slave 😪

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh that sounds like a nightmare. What purpose would that person serve, they would add nothing to the relationship. I would literally choose to die alone if my only dating options were all pushovers

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not need a slave i need a man who has his own mind.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all. I also wouldn't want someone who was argumentative over petty things either.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope I have a backbone so i expect him to have one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not just a no, but a hell no

0|0
    0|0
  • No.
    I even get annoyed when people suck up to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • No he has to have a backbone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont want a girl who is dooormat

0|0
    0|0
  • If when I said "I'm hungry" he give me his credits cards then yes if not then no

0|0
    0|0