It is okay to email a guy who asked for my number & I declined?

This guy was in my class. I ran into him at a bar months later; he gave me the sweetest compliments, bought me a drink, & asked for my number. He had been drinking for a few hours, so I told him I would give it to him the next time I saw him. But, it has now been about a month and a half and I want to connect with him. I have his email address from our course roster. Should I email him?

Most Helpful Guy

• If he seems suspicious of course it okie to not give him your number.

• Hey. I actually declined his request for my number and now I actually want to connect with him. I have his email address from our class that happened months ago. Would you be happy or weirded out if you had asked someone for her number while mildly intoxicated, she said no, and then 2 months later she emails you.

• try it just dont be surprised if the sh*t hits the fan and it doesn't work out. Go in open minded.

• Thanks for your opinion!

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you hold off on giving him your number because he was a bit drunk? Smart move! Well, go ahead and email him :) won't hurt to give it a try!

• Haha. I *did* decline because he was drunk. ;)

• That is very sweet. Thank you. Ya know what: There are very kind, supportive folks on the internet, too! :)

• You're very welcome!🌟

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• sure since u declined!

• Yeah, do it.