My girlfriend got a little drunk and she told me about how many guys she slept with, how can I get over it that she's been with 50 other guys?

We are both 21

• I will just have to learn to accept that she's slept with 50 other guys
  • Break up with her if you can't get over it
  • Other opinion
I really like her :(, that does not include our own sexual adventures with other girls that we have had. Is it really that gross?

Most Helpful Girl

• Damn can u get over her have 50 guys go balls deep? Creampieing her? Her licking the nut sack? If you can't then leave. That's a lot of dick she been taking and only 21. Get tested and I don't think u will recover so just leave because if u know you're going to thing about all the guys going ball deep then break up with her.

What Girls Said 6

• Well that depends: is she clean? Is your sex life healthy and normal? Do you care about her?

It's ultimately up to you if you find it that repulsive.

• well she said it when she was drunk have you asked her about it when she is not. also id say if she has you should both get tested. not trying to be mean just being safe.

• If you like her, Try to learn about her. Try to get to know her, maybe she had her reasons. I mean. Why break up with her? Just because she had other people in her life? That sound insecure and selfish to me from you. Try to understand if she really likes you. and then you can take it from there

• yikes, if you don't think you can get over it you should break up with her

• Its her past. Be a man and accept that you are both happy now. If she has done nothing wrong since the day you both started dating, then why leave her? Just love her. Fuck her past.

• What does that have to do with being a man? Why couldn't she have been "a woman" and not sleep around? Why the double standards? ie why is she allowed to act in any way she sees fit ie sleeping around, but he cannot make his own decisions ie not be with some one he percieves as promiscuis?

• You're talking as if the past is only about sex partners... the past is much more than just that.

• GROSS!!!

• I know, right.

At that age?

• She probably was a drug addict

• @ILikeToTalkToPeople I thought the same thing! Figured Id offend somebody though. Bwhaha

What Guys Said 16

• She was your girlfriend before you knew this. Apparently you liked her for who she was. Is she someone different now? Whatever it is that you were attracted to hasn't change. You just have to ask yourself if you love her, yes or no. If you do, then love her, all of her.

• Vote 'C'

I'm sorry buddy but you're normal. Again normal means shallow that judges people by stuff such as number of people they've had sex with etc.

I'd say go get yourself another girl and spare yourself and this girl the anguish :)

I don't mean to patronize you in any form or disparage you but this is how I think. A girl that's had sex with 50 or more will be of no consequence to me. I respect her for what she is. This makes me weird and abnormal :)

• Their are several studies that have shown that the higher the partner count the more issues the woman will have within a long term relationship so that is something to consider. However you also have been doing threesomes with her? If I read that correctly then why are you suprised? Clearly she has no qualms about having sex so you kind of should have expected this considering. However in the end its up to you if you cannot handle this fact move on, if you can stay.

• I would break up with her. I don't like girls like that.

I accidentally voted A, but I wanted to vote B.

• I can't tell you what to do and I am not going to pretend to know what you should do but... god damn...
    At least she's honest?

• i experienced this same problem. was w/ a girl who claimed she was w/ 3... had sex w/ her, and knew based on her performance it wasn't 3.

turned out there was 36 dicks before me... i was disgusted.. despite trying to get over it, i opted to split up. liars r no good

• any idea if she was an easy female or a female predator to amass such a number?

• You're going to have to accept one of the following:

1. She's been with lots of guys, and you've gotta get over it

or...

2. You are going to break up with a girl you really like because if her 'number.'

Your choice.

• Personally, I think it'd be difficult for me to be with someone who'd slept with 50 other dudes. It's not because I'd think they're lesser, though; I just doubt we'd see love and sex the same way.

• Ahahahaha jesus, wow dude, fucking sprint or hope she has the best personality in the world holy fuck.

• I'm twenty been with 25 women and have had girls up to 25other guys. It's mainly confidence. I know the feeling I'm having issues right now with my ex if you want to read that's on my profile but you can get over it. If you can't you might have to move on. The easiest way is to make her feel amazing and learn how to be better in bed with her. I learned the hard way you will never be her best can be second tho and usually the best is an asshole so be good to her and you're golden

• Could be worse I guess? ?

https://youtu.be/UfpVY_ZHGDg

• If it was me, I'd dump her because I don't want to be with anyone who's that easy but it's your life so you should do whatever feels right to you

• High 5 your girl👌🏻 she loves sex. Play your cards right and you could have an awesome sex partner for anything your heart desires.

• You might want to get her tested...50 guys at 21 seems like a lot. If she is clear, then all is good unless you have a problem with it.

• i think you should break up with her if you can't get over it.

• Jeez, hope she made some coin in the process...

• Holy fuck, 50? Break up. Break up right now for your own sake. She's damaged goods. Absolutely gross.