What's wrong with me? Am I undateable?

I'm 19 years old, African American. I've been in any type of relationship, even a platonic one. I'm not skinny but I'm told that I'm very curvy. People always tell me that I'm pretty (even if they didn't, I know I'm cute lol) I've only had one guy have a "crush" on me and that was in 4th grade but after that I've never been approached by any guy in an innocent way. By this I mean that I've been approached by men on the street but it's always because they're looking at me like I'm a steak, I've even made an online dating profile on a few sites and guys on there all have ulterior motives for sex (luckily I can sniff it out early, which causes them to confess). I'm very mature for my age and I'm not very picky or shy. I have approached a few guys showing interest but I always get friendzoned, each guy was totally different from the other. Race, interests, age, etc.

I know I'm pretty young but I've never been kissed or looked at by a guy other than sexually and it's frustrating. I get into activities, Im in a university so it's not like I'm a hermit. Will this go on forever? Why doesn't anyone like me? What am I doing wrong?

I'm not bitchy either, people I meet and friends tell me that I'm a really sweet caring person.

What Guys Said 1

• your doing nothing wrong, when the time will be right it'll happen dont worry,

What Girls Said 1

• Dont be in too much of a hurry.

It will happen when it happens. I am glad that you are able to tell the difference between the good and bad and thats a necessity. You are still young and there is time. We have all heard "good things come to those who wait". trust me its true.