Girls, Have you ever wanted to fall in love?

These songs just make me wish, I had a love in my life, who made me feel those ways. Some I can't listen to without feeling envious, and wishful. Its not just the songs its what, I desire. But the song just make me crave it more. Do you know the feeling...

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I know it very well.. I get the feeling more when I read romantic novels or short articles... Songs.. Yea.. I get what you are feeling :) it's wonderful,. But when reality hits you and you see the person you desire isn't there... It hurts. Big time.

What Girls Said 4

• All the time.. :/
    Especially watching romantic movies or reading a romantic novel... speaking of which, A Court of thorns and roses by Sarah J. Maas is a really fantastically written novel, but it intensifies the desire to love more than ever.

• Falling in love is awful. Don't do it if you can help it. But usually you can't so...

• Well if it's "unrequited" I would agree, if not, I Don't think I can. Then again it Depends on your own experiences.

• I do with all that I am

• Not at the moment