Should I wait or accept his decision?

My fiance is suffering from depression and now admitted to hospital for a week. And we were planning to announce our engagement to family next month and get married by this year end. His mom is staying with him at hospital, since the doc insisted. My fiance is still friends with his ex saying she is his best friend and i dont like her much, but dont hate her. And yesterday he lied to me about talking to her and when i found out and asked him, he reacted violently. And said, he doesn't want the medication anymore and doesn't want the relationship with me. And today doc said, it was his mood swings and i should wait. He talks to me, he wants to see me, he even told the doc about how he reacted to my confrontation and he is worried about that. But, he still want to end the relationship with me. I love him and dont want to leave him in this condition. I am confused to make a decision. Should i wait or accept his decision?


0|0
1|2

What Guys Said 2

  • Bring him to Brazilian jiu jitsu classes. His depression will be gone quick!

    0|0
    0|0
  • Accept it, he must not have loved you that much if he is willing to throw it all away, find a guy that truly cares about you, and while he does have depression, that is no reason for him to want to end the relationship with you.

    0|0
    0|0
    • On second thought listen to what the girl below me said about his mood stabilizing, I don't know your relationship with this dude and maybe my answer was a bit harsh, if he's still talking about ending it with you and pushing you away after he stabilizes then you should probably start thinking about it and maybe leaving.

What Girls Said 1

  • I would wait until his moods have stabilized and until you guys can both have a calm and logical discussion about your future.

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...