Girls, Freshman and Junior?

I am currently an 8th Grader and this girl I know is a sophomore (I'm going into highschool she is going to be a junior), we've known each other for about 8 months now and I have a huge crush on her ever since I met her. I told her my feelings and she had no response on it. But since I told her she has been sharing a lot of personal things about her and is saying that everytime we talk she gets this weird feeling she has never felt before. Before spring break I promised her I would teach her how to skateboard so we met up at her house so she can learn. We went to different schools in different towns but we still met up every now and then. My mom was coming to pick me up and I was just waiting by the door. When she was outside I said bye and then she Leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and said bye. I'm not too sure if she likes me or not? Please help 😊

2

What Girls Said 2

• Cute!! She may very well think you are hot! She kissed you, she's attracted to you. Try to talk to her some more! Make a get together out of it!!

• Meh! If you have to ask its probably bad!