What makes you try again? risk again with other person? Fall in love?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I never exactly "tried". Maybe I did in a really half assed way. But if I did try again I probably would do it with a half ass mindset, such as "let's just experiment and don't really expect a positive outcome" since if getting my hopes up would only result in me being disappointed when I am hyped up for nothing. Instead, it would be something like if I meetup and talk to some girl then it's like let's just go somewhere and do something for fun, or we could go eat and drink somewhere, or just talk for 5 minutes with no real obligations.

What Girls Said 15

• Simply put- With the right person it doesn't *feel* like a risk. It feels right and you (I) don't hesitate.

• yeah and how do u know its the right one... i always miss that

• "Right one" is totally different from someone who feels right.
      Seriously, if there was a way to know (except by taking that chance) the person who discovered this would make billions by selling the secret.

• yeah... i now see what you said before.

• I don't know! Fancy stuff! lol Or lots lots of trust!

• i'm a huge cynic and always right off love and sweat id rather be alone but then a guy comes along so exactly right for me and a switch flips, it'll be worth it with him and i risk it.

it takes years between guys for me but just when im all sorted and happily alone another guy comes along to fuck up my life and i fall for him with no regrets

• When youve healed from heartbreak. Maybe not totally, but enough that the fear is more of a molehill than a mountain. And when you find someone who makes you hope again and who is trustworthy enough for that hope to grow.

I've also tried to jump into relationships because of the heartbreak and wanting to rush it out by filling it all up with a new romance. Doesn't work out too well.

• i never rush nothing.. sometimes i think the opposite i was to slow

• Meeting someone that is worth it. Knowing that they could gut you like a pig but your trusting that they won't. But if you do get hurt knowing that it'll be worth it. The worst pain you go through for someone you love and are meant to be with is better then the best feeling you go through with someone who is not the one.

• There is a tiny ember of hope that keeps me going, makes me believe I have a chance at being with someone who truly appreciates and loves me. It's a small hope, but it's still hope.

• An old story says that every human was made in halfs. Because one of the greek gods believed they would be able to be together again. That they would do anything to be together again. Some say no and some say yes. Sometimes experiences are what make you stronger but no one knows.

• Because I should not let the cruel acts of a past partner keep me back from finding and experiencing true love and happiness. If I remain bitter, then I am letting him win, and have control over my life. I am allowing myself to be miserable

• The thought of being forever alone doesn't sound great so I guess we hold onto hope that we'll meet the right person someday & take another chance.

• im kinda on that thought.. of being alone forever

• Stay positive.

• i will try

• What made me try again is looking love. Because I love him and he does and we want to give it another shot.

• When the right person comes, you do not think much. No risk to you. For others maybe? But you know inside she /he is the right person so you go after.

• If we are married

• Honesty, persistence

• Nothing. I just don't do that.

• You can't live your life in fear. We all need love 😍👍🏻

What Guys Said 4

• For the love of the game Ras 😛 , we might get disappointed a lot maybe it is something not good in ourselves and maybe the other person isn't that good

Firstly see if you're good enough from the inside nit the outside and see does this girl worth asking her out

And you have to suffer to get true love it worth it and it's not easy it won't be real love if it was easy 😛

• Usually the pleasures of slowly wading into a pleasurable ocean until it gets deep enough to call it love

• Chemistry, butterflies in the stomach, overwhelming desire that feels right, if she feels the same? Any volunteers for an old guy like me!

• Humans are infamous for committing the same mistake again and again xD