• pacific islander
    2% (3)2% (3)2% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
no preference = this poll doesn't apply to you

2|1
50|46

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, so the other races don't count? Please.

I prefer Native American... which is a race

There are only 5 races in the world: black, Asian, white, native american/alaska native and pacific islander/hawaiian,
    www.iowadatacenter.org/.../raceclassification

Everything else is an ethnicity

Hispanic is NOT a race, they're an ethnicity and they're race is white or are mixed race
    Indian/Bengali is NOT a race, they're an ethnicity and their race is Asian
    Arab is NOT a race, they're an ethnicity

0|0
    0|0
    • i was gonna add native but 7 options are the max. i should have just omitted the word race... oh well. deal w/ it. i'd elaborate, but you lack common sense.

• Show All
    • @sickz I have been reading through the comments, the asker seems opinionated and rude

• @Amanda2 true. i am opinionated and callous. but, i'm reasonable.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 49

• Whomever has a penis that's who!

4|4
    0|0
  • Asian. :)

1|4
    0|0
  • What is azn?

4|2
    0|0
  • Out of curiosity, what is White Western Euro? White is my preference but this Western Euro has me curious.

0|1
    0|0
    • it's an example of "white" that aren't Arabs. unfortunately I didn't specify that. oh well.

• Show All
    • Yes, but those "many people" are atrocious idiots. Why would huge region of brown or tan colored people be considered white? All whites are caucasians, but not all caucasians are white.

• @JjingJiingI

interesting.

• I date white guys mainly. I've dated black and Asian.

In order:
    1. White
    2. Asian (Chinese, Japanese, Korean)
    3. Black
    4. Hispanic
    5. Pacific Islander
    6. Indian
    7. Arab

1|0
    0|0
  • There are hot and good guys in all races.. but okay if I had to choose than all of the above except Pacific islander cuz I don't know how they look and Bengali and Indians as well because most of them are conservative and a bit socially awkward..

1|0
    0|0
    • you put arab though.

=)

• Desi? Those fat faced bent nosed human scraps?

• @JjingJiingI eeh.. I wouldn't call them that.. lol.. it's just that most people from that area are quite religious and conservative..
      @asker some guys are cool and hot as well.. :P

• middle eastern, black and Spanish

1|0
    0|0
  • Arab, Middle Eastern in general is my n1 preference I guess...
    Maybe some types of Whites too ( North American Whites)

0|0
    0|0
    • You are so cute.

• Show All
    • Why is he obsessed over facial aesthetics?

• @BubbleBoy69 I don't know, he told me the other day that he's failing his studies because he literally spends hour searching these stuff because he wants to look like some "Bollywood God of beauty " or whatever.

• white or latino! lol Most white~ Totally racist!

0|0
    0|0
  • since when you ask silly questions? :P

2|1
    0|0
  • White (western europe) That's mainly due to the fact that my boyfriend is from south western part of Europe. :D

*in a funny voice* WHERE ARE THE Asians ON THE POLL DAMN IT? :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I don't have a preference. I like who I like.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eh white

0|1
    0|0
  • Where are we, freakin' Eastern Europeans? 😢

0|1
    0|0
  • Again,

The Human Race :P

That, or formula 1 XD

0|2
    0|0
    • F1 or a*z*n?

• a*z*n

as in asian? (im going by the sound of your acronym)

Like I said, I dont really have a race preference

I will be attracted to beautiful people, inside and out, of any race.

No.

• Voted Asian since that's what I married. Not sure if I would get serious with another Asian for cultural reasons tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh, I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's nothing racist because I don't "not" like people of other races, but I don't find any guys with dark skin color appealing to me. I'm white though so makes sense.🙂

0|3
    0|0
    • "I find guys w/ dark skin appealing"

=)

• Show All
    • @QuestionMan preference has nothing to do with logical deduction you two. but whatever, continue to use it as a excuse to voice ur dislike of "dark skinned people"

• @Asker Sexual attraction isn't just about body type and personality. Skin tone can play a role as well. The OP and I prefer lighter skin tones because that's what we find attractive. To think it's some sort of racist view is uneducated.

• So where's the 'mixed with anything human' option?

0|0
    0|0
    • do you have a problem w/ conformity?

o. O

• Show All
    • Alright lol

• until our next disagreement.. ttyl =)

• black or white is my preference. Maybe latino but not many latino guys are very tall or are culturally similar to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5k. Marathons seem too daunting right now.
    lmao jk

0|0
    0|0
  • All of the above. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Pacific Islander. So Imma go with Other Pacific Islanders :P

0|0
    0|0
  • East Asian but my parents would flip their shit

0|0
    0|0
  • Asians... they just mess me up...

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't have a preference.

0|1
    0|0
  • Anything except human. Humans are ugly!

0|0
    0|0
  • B then D

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL white wins I'm not surprised.

But yeah I'm attracted to all except indian

0|0
    0|0
  • i like black guys and i'm black, i've had crushes on different races though; indian, white, hispanic

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 45

• All of them, I don't have a racial preference. If I have common ground, common values and interests. Race doesn't concern me, the person does.

5|0
    0|0
  • Imma say #blacks, but IMHO this isn't really a fair question for me since I grew up in the hood where yeah it's going to be shit but my fellow blacks around LOL.

Now if I grew up in the suburbs where you can find anything (race wise) , It'd be #Asians.

0|0
    0|0
  • The human race.
    I don't date animals or aliens.

4|0
    0|0
  • i wanna date a superhero

0|1
    0|0
  • Latinas, cum to papi <3

1|1
    0|0
  • What the fuck is a azn? Four of these aren't races really... not including what ever the hell azn is.

1|0
    0|0
  • The polls are interesting and some what shocking

The good news is for the minority, that at least 6% or whatever % you are at is still significant considering how many people exist worldwide

Now lets add in religion, sexual preferencss, appearances, Qualities, attributes, family, morals, values... the list goes on. Looking forward to the day we run as one unit for a greater cause

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh... personally, i would date any girl that is light skinned through white. Doesn't matter the race BUT... I become very iffy when it comes to dark skinned girls.

I feel bad though...

0|0
    0|0
    • Any girl? Absolutely any? Your desire is dictated by mere skin tone? The shape of facial features, and proportions don't matter to you?

• White women and I say that as an Asian American.

People tell me to try other races of women, but I don't really relate much to them. Especially since I grew up in a white neighborhood and am so used to seeing white faces, so I don't feel comfortable with Latina, black, East Asian, South Asian, or Middle Eastern women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll be with anyone from almost any race but if I had to choose preferences I'd choose the following, half of which I am biased

Hungarian
    Scottish
    French
    Irish
    Welsh

Basically my own blood.

0|0
    0|0
  • White and Asian would be my top two.

0|0
    0|0
  • The type of races that are my dating preferences are: Black, White, Spanish, so far that's about it. Overall it's not about the skin color of someone but it's mainly about dating someone who you're truly connected to & love for who they really are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Strong preference for the human race.

2|0
    0|0
  • Wookie

0|0
    0|0
  • And we have confirmation that being white is king.

0|0
    0|0
  • Human :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Of all the skin colors I've been associated with, there are no black girls I'm attracted to, nor (with one exception) Hispanic girls. Asian girls are the cutest, but white girls are the sexiest. So I voted white.

0|0
    0|0
  • Arab chicks are hot, minus the Islam.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well, lucky enough for you we're not all Muslims lol :p

• Show All
    • You do realize 90% of us are bent nosed, right? I know that's generally diarrhea triggering for males who aren't of bent nosed (arab, desu, or kurdish) descent.

• @ElissaDido If I act like a 13 year old teenage girl, what made you assume I'm the 21 year old indian? See how fucking stupid you are? LOL. No wonder you've got your head so far stuck up your ass to actually believe every arab person has to behave like you in order to qualify as arab. Fucking spaz. Hahahaha.

• I Like white native American Hispanic.

Least fav are black Asian Indian.

They are some cute girls though. Just not many

0|0
    0|0
  • My own race: Germanic.

0|0
    0|0
    • Awww, I'm jealous. :( I guess I could say I'm attracted to my own race, which is English, but I'm only half that and don't look it at all.. Sometimes I forget I even have white blood despite living with a white mother.

• I am a mixed person, of Indigenous American, Arab, and european decent.
    I am attracted to those who look like me, mostly Arab, Southern european, or Eastern european.

0|0
    0|0
    • LOL, same.. I'm half white/arab.. Yet I look 99.9%. I am the ultimate cliche looking arab person, so much so to the extent that arab people have come up to me speaking arab, assuming I can understand them. In contrast to you though, I am utterly appalled by anyone who remotely resembles my appearance.. Even if their similarity is merely within their pale yellow skin, or diamond face shape..

• Show All
    • @JjingJiingI I am sure your bent nose is beautiful <3
      White men are overrated lol! If they dont want you, they are missing out

• Awww bless

• Human, unless it's a hot alien.

1|1
    0|0
  • Why yes, my favorite race to date is AriZoNans

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a preference...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I prefer Asians but there are not many so there's no choice but to date white ones xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I picked Arab because @ElissaDido is beautiful.
    But race doesn't really matter to me. I find something beautiful in every race :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Aww haha thanks that's very flattering ^_^

• She's hot because she's a rare breed of straight nosed arab. When you said you find something beautiful in every race, what you meant to say is "I find a straight nosed woman in every race."

• @JjingJiingI Don't be rude. @ElissaDido is a princess

• human race

0|0
    0|0
  • White pride! World wide!

0|1
    0|0
  • White (East and West European), Latino, Asian, Arab

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys