How would you notice that you don't spend a lot of time with your S/O?

So my boyfriend has been working a lot and I get that because we do have a place together and it's hard if you don't have a degree yet. He use to tell his friends that he just wanted to hang out with me like once a week and he always asks me if it's okay if his buddies come over and I say yes because I don't want his friends hating me but we have had 0 time together alone! People are always over wether they ask or just shows up and he always tells them we can chill for like an hour but then someone else wants to come over and then an hour before work he "tries" to Han out with me and it really hurts me I don't know what to say to him please help.

What Guys Said 1

• Just hug him & tell him u want some time from his day... just simply... He will get it... Believe me :)

What Girls Said 1

• Discuss it with him. Tell him that exactly what you mentioned in your question. Tell him that you are no longer spending time together and you would like to fix that.