How is this guy trying to control me- what is he doing?

i met a guy months ago. He has been trying to move in with me but he's proven to be unstable and kind of crazy. He's nice one day and then one day he was really psycho and it was really messed up. He plays these games- like last night he made himself available at night, and i was on the way so i picked him up. He was nice and normal- he tried to stay at my place but i said not that night cuz of work. We sort of had plans for today.

so today, in the morning he texted me saying he wants to hang out. But then he disappears for hours- from 2pm to 7.. at 6 i decided to make plans and went somewhere. He called me and ask about hanging out later. I said ok but i couldn't hear him. He has no phone and makes up stories. Then i text him later, and he won't respond. when he does he'll make up some crazy fake stories about how the internet was taken over, there's no internet all kinds of nonsense. It's like he's making me want to talk to him or making himself not there after making plans. He did this b4- but flat out made plans then stood me up- just to mess with me. I even asked him why he's doign this and he said "b/c i love you"... its like he's playing these head games- making me want to hang out with him, making himself unavailable.

when i first met him he was available all the time. Now he makes himself unavailable and plays games. He won't talk to me for hours, makes plans then doesn't text me till like 8pm. play games about anything. He says he wants to be with me but he hangs out with others and talks about stupid crap he did. If we make plans to hang out it seems to be an ordeal to get together with him. He's begged to live with me and that seemed to be his goal. Is he just messed up or playing these games for control. Now he's calling me with the man he's staying with gf's phone, says he's hanging with her son but i doubt it. It's just creepy and weird. It seems really shady

What Guys Said 1

• the power of mystery.

• so he's trying to be mysterious--making me wonder?

• like what kind. he is on diff meds for being bipolar and other things... he is manipulative b/c he disappears after making plans or stands me up on purpose--playing these games to try to control me. acting like a narcissist

• i don't know.

What Girls Said 2

• he is not worth the time it took you to write this question. just cut him off and stop dealing with him. he sounds like your typical ain't shit nigga. he sounds like he is broke, has mental instabilities, and needs a woman to live off and he thinks he can do that with you

• well his parents have money- he came to this place for the summer. He went to medical school and got arrested for writing a fraudulent script for a girl he liked. So he ruined his medical career for a girl. He def has mental issues. i guess he is trying to live off me tho he offered to give me several thousand dollars to stay with me. I duno wtf is wrong with him. he is on diff meds for bipolar

• you could throw a rock and hit 3 guys like this

• well it makes sense- except I'm pretty sure he has money- his parents do and i feel like he's pretending to be broke b/c he's here to play a role and work for room and board. He doesn't want to go back to his town yet b/c of what happened. I think he is trying to use others though but he offered me 5k to move in with me.

• Run. And quickly.
    there's something very dodgy about that and it sounds like he's playing games to get your attention to move in. But from what youve said you dont know what he'd be bringing to your doorstep