Why do people view my online dating profile, but not message?

I don't have anything off-putting or creepy on my profile. Obviously my profile picture has captured the attention of many people since they clicked on my profile. However, the majority of people don't message me after they see my profile. Why is that? I do have every section (including a personal bio) filled in and I find my profile to be pretty interesting. I just don't know why people bother looking at my profile if they're not even going to contact me...

Most Helpful Girl

• There are over thousand of profiles on online dating apps. How can you expect they gonna message people if they just looked at it? I mean, it would be something about luck too, I use to use online dating app, I had a blurry pic and didn't fill anything much in, but tons of people messaged me, while my friends like you, had nice pics and stuff ,. people just dont message. Anyways, its online apps, nothing serious, so relax, its not your problem. If you keep using it, there must be someone messge you. If you ever feel tired of waiting,. why dont you try to message them first :) Good luck... :)

What Guys Said 1

• How do you know that they have visited your profile? And if you really want to know the answer, you would not be anonymous so that people could look at your profile and your picture and give you a possible answer.

• It shows you when they have visited your profile and who.

• Not on here. On online dating sites.

• Okay. I must have really been reading too fast to have missed that. My bad. Sorry to hit you with what I see now is a whacky question, so thanks for answering.

What Girls Said 1

• Probably see you on the meet me or person in your area thing so get curious