I'm the majorly jealous type and need help? :( please answer?

So, I'm married and I get extremely extremely jealous for no apparent reason. I know it's dumb and I wish I wasn't like this, but I am. I eats me alive. It bothers me. I wish there was something I could do because I seriously feel like I need help. I get jealous at the thought of my husband finding someone attractive.. even when it's on tv. I freak out over him getting turned on by someone else or thinking someone else is prettier than me.. it bothers me so much. I don't know what to do :( I need help because these thoughts are with me everyday and he swears he doesn't think like that or look at anyone else like that and that I'm the prettiest but it's so hard nowadays with the way women dress and present themselves and with all of the nudity. I always feel like he's checking other girls out or something like that and it really bothers me to the point where it ruins my mood- I need help. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your jealousy seems to be triggered by your insecurities. You have a long journey to learn how to accept yourself and feel worthy of someone's attention and love. It is not going to be easy, especially since you are married. But don't worry, most people have similar issues, though they don't always express themselves the way you do.

I really doubt there is an easy or a quick fix for this. Bottling up your emotions will not make them go away; it will only make it easier for your partner. You just need to start searching for some self confidence and show yourself some love. Perhaps you can start with the fact that you are his WIFE.

I don't think this will help you much, but.. well... good luck to you. : )

What Guys Said 1

• I was in a relationship like that we r both felt extremly jelouse and possessive over each other. I couldnt focous on myself or my work. U should stop because the real realtionship is where u can feel calm away from ur lover without worrying too much. If soemthing going to happen it will happen and you won't stop it by being worried the whole time. In face these thoughts would cloud you jugdment and might not recognize red flags when you should... Im trying to change too.

What Girls Said 1

• You realize it is your issue and not his. Work on your confidence and realize your boyfriend is with you because he loves you. Be so confident in yourself that even if he were to leave for another woman who was more attractive physically you could say it was his loss and move on. Also remember that no woman is ever completely confident in their skin and even the most perfect person feels insecure to an extent.