Should I still spend the night with her?

I recently started dating this girl at my college and she wants me to spend the night with her. I on the other hand live at home with my aunt (fell on hard times). She is very overprotective of me and blows my phone whenever I'm out late at night. I have never had a girlfriend before and now I finally have one. I have also never spent the night with a woman and this could be a big chance for me. What would you do if you were me?

Most Helpful Girl

• spend the night with her even if things don't go fast between you she is asking you to share an intimacy with you. as for your aunt tell her you will be out all night you are old enough to stay out all night and you would appreciate it if she could respect your choice. remember to take condoms with you not because you are expecting sex you just want to make sure to be responsible. have a good night and stay safe :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You're an adult man, you can do whatever you want. Just tell your aunt you're gonna be with your girlfriend so that she doesn't blow your phone with calls and/or messages.
    Spend the night with your girl and have fun.

What Girls Said 1

• Go for it if you like her
    your old enough to make your own decisions

What Guys Said 2

• Go for it man! You only live once and take any chance you get. Think about it though before you do it, if you don't follow through with it will you regret it later on?

• Hell yeah man!!! Go go go! She invited you, so you're in man.