Is she flirting with me?

Is she flirting with me?

I've been working closely with a girl for about 1,5 years. she's works in another department but we see eachother outside of work frequently too (we share dinners, soccer matches and rides to and from work). We have ths connection which is hard to describe. First I thought it was just a friendship, we are very similar and share lots of laughs. We goof around a bit but sometimes have deep conversations about different topics too, Lately I've been thinking there might be more to it all, tension is building up. The thing is she has a boyfriend. She has me confused, in any other circumstance i would totally go for her. she's sending out a lot of signals, mirroring, twirling her hair whe we talk, touching me casually playing with her jewlery, laughing when im not funny etc.. I could defiiately fall for her, she's my type. I dnt wanna cross lines, i dont wanna make things awkward at work. What can I do? lately she's been bringing up the topic of sex in our convesations and the other day she asked me where i stand on cheating. I made it clear that i would never initiate anything with a girl that has a boyfriend she seemed surprised by that. She also wanted to know if shed be still welcome at my house if I was dating someone. Is it normal for a girl with a boyfriend to hang out and spend s much time with another guy like this?

What Girls Said 1

• It's quite normal for some people to flirt even when they are in committed relationships.

What Guys Said 1

• It is safe to say that she is attracted to you, that much is obvious from the signals she is sending.

The fact that she already is in a relationship does not make her immune to being attracted to another guy (you, in this case). She enjoys being around you and thus far, it has not crossed any lines. It is still innocent, although it could easily get far from it. The fact that she has brought up the topic of cheating in particular is very suspect. At the same time, we should not jump to conclusions about whether she means anything by this.

It is up to you how you want to go about this. Either you decide to let is be and go with the flow; or you mention that you noticed this and talk with her about it.