Should I leave my friendship with a boy as is even if I think he likes me. Should I ask him out? Or wait for him to ask me out?

I'm in 8th grade graduating in 2 months! So I have this friend that's a boy. We have been mutual friends for about 2 years now, but we just started hanging out outside of school. Yesterday he told me that I was hot and was asking if I wanted to have sex with him and if I liked him. (Over snap chat). My friends are telling me he likes me and that they're gonna hook me up with him. Does he have feelings for me? Should I ask him out? Wait for him to ask me out? Or leave our friendship as is?

What Guys Said 1

• ask him out. if you have feelings for him, things will not work out in a friendship anyway so might as well go for gold.

What Girls Said 1

• He is attracted to you and he likes you. If you want to ask him out, go for it. However, I think it's too soon to be having sex with him.