Girls, Is it ok for a single mom take her kid on a date?

• Yes
    20% (3)
  • No
    33% (5)
  • Maybe
    47% (7)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
It was my recommendation that she take her kid was this a bad idea?

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess it depends. Like if she can't get a babysitter. I mean she should tell the person she is going on the date with first as ask if it is okay or if they would rather reschedule. At the end of the day anyone who is dating a single parent is dating the kids as well

• What about Mother's Day?

• My sentence structure is extremely difficult for me because of haveing A disability to to judge me on my sentence structure. Is not fair or a reflective of me.

• I wasn't judging you I was saying I am having a hard time trying to figure out what you are saying is all

What Girls Said 3

• It depends. It's good for her to be up front about her children and how they impact her lifestyle, but bringing them along on a date seems extreme. I guess if they come along for some dates but stay behind for others, that makes sense. You want to get to know the kid. But you also want some time alone with the woman you're interested in, right?

• I think it depends on the age of the child, and where you're going and so on, but generally i think it's fine

• my mum is single and if she bring me on a date I will die. My relationship with her isn't the best, so...