When is it a good time to meet his family?

Ok so I've been with my boyfriend for over a year and a half we knew each other for a little over 2 years. He met my mom last April and my family last May but I have yet to meet any of his family and I have never met his friends either I know his friends know about me and everything but I don't think his family knows about me because everytime he's home he acts as if he can't talk to me and like he even too busy to text and I told him several times I'd like to meet his family and he says ok soon every time but won't introduce me and he lives within 2miles from me and I don't see the reason why he won't it really bothers me what should I do

Also when someone calls from his family he never says what he's doing if where hanging out he just says he's doing nothing expecially if his mom calls

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess it must indicate something especially you are dating with him for more than 2 years. It could be his family is strict, it could be he is hiding something from you, or it could be as simple as he is just not ready to introduce you to his family yet. If I were you, I will just ask him directly like "if there a reason for you to not introducing me to your family? we have been dating for awhile and I guess I will want to meet to your family, and it is a kind of respect too." No matter what he answer is, you deserve an explanation at least. Good luck :)

What Guys Said 1

• i think his parents are strict and for some reason they won't like you thats why he never introduce you to them

What Girls Said 1

• Just come in one day!