Guy texts "Hellooooooo" and "Wow. Ha ha." after I didn't text him back in that 4 1/2 hour time frame?

He's already made it clear that he's dominant, but not in a B D S M sense. More so in a Biblical sense. But to me, with his little shit response above, he sounds like just a typical control freak who doesn't have manners. I have a f***ing life and can't answer messages all the time. Honestly, texting isn't a priority for me.

This is the same guy who waited until this morning to text me after I replied with my number yesterday.

I'm not sure how to tell him he's being rude without being too aggressive, as he's already got strike #1 in my book? 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• He sounds impatient but okay with making you wait so it does sound controlling , hope you know what your in for

• I text him "Texting isn't a priority for me. Unlike most of my generation, I try not to use it as an oxygen tank. Your response doesn't make someone want to talk to you."

He said "Buh bye" and then blocked my number because my "Dodged a bullet" response didn't say delivered. He needed one last display of dominance/control. 😂

• What a jerk, I told you watch out, your better off with out that type of guy, he was lucky to be even talking to a young woman like you

Most Helpful Girl

• Simple. If I were you, I'd simply mention him EXACTLY what you said here.
    "I am sorry, but you know, I have a life and I can't text all the time".

What Guys Said 2

• He's a loser.

• Yep, a control freak. No wonder he's single and never been married at 43. I knew there was something wrong with him then.

• He wants the P ;)

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like he made it clear he's a douche.

• A guy from my math class did the same thing to me. He doesn't bother me anymore.