Do girls find brown eyes on guys attractive (as attractive as blue)?

I know and have heard that most girl prefer guys with darker hair, that is black or dark brown hair. But at the same time it seems that most girl also prefer guys that have bright blue eyes. I guess they like the Henry Cavill look, dark hair and bright blue eyes.

But that is so rare, most of the time when someone has dark hair it also comes with brown eyes.
So do girls enjoy brown eyes to the same extent as blue eyes.

1|0
19|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't actually like blue eyes usually. brown are much more appealing

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• there was a 20% chance my eyes were gonna be blue/green

phew.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• I like eyes!

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes are usually my favorite on both genders. But other colors can look good, it's mostly about the face structure and charisma.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course they are. I have preferences, but at the end it's not about the hair or eyes, it's about how it looks overall.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he has a nice face then he has a nice face. I'm not going to find a guy less attractive because he has one eye color and not another.

Currently digging a dude with blue eyes, previously was really into a dude with brown.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i like brown eyes the best! the colored eyes hype is something rlly weird... like why? there's like barely any people with colored eyes in the world so ur just sabotaging urself haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Black/dark brown eyes are my personal favorite, but eye color doesn't matter. 😄

0|0
    0|0
  • I favor Green and Hazel/Brown.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer brown eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • eyes are a win win situation. can't really go wrong with them. I think people can find blue eyes striking but its not exactly like they'll compare a brown eyed dude vs a blue eyed dude and deem either better or worse.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes all eye colours can be attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love dark hair and brown eyes! And I have blonde hair and green eyes...

0|0
    0|0
  • Eye color doesn't matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like guys with dark guys, when their black

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes are nice

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually prefer dark eyes though I don't really mind any color.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes are my weakness on men.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find eyes on attractive men attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I love mostly guys with brown eyes. Whenever i look st a guy to decide if he's attractive i have too see if his eye color is brown because brown eyes are gorgeous especially with all the different shades ahh :) i personally don't realy ike blue eyes they look a bit feminine...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Brown eyes are the dominant gene that's gotta count for something

0|0
    0|0