Would it bother you if your crush/date was a vaper?

I haven't smoked a cigarette for around 2 years. I quit because it was seriously affecting my stamina and I wanted to properly get into football (soccer). I'm in a lower division squad playing as a CF (centre forward).

Anyway, would it bother you if your crush/date whipped out a e-cig once in a while?

I usually take enough to cover a cigarette. I used to smoke 5-8 real cigarettes before.

Most Helpful Girl

• My crush smokes AND vapes. It's whatevs. I've been around it my whole life.

Most Helpful Guy

• as long as they weren't one of those vapers who think its cool and goes on about the large clouds and then goes on about the fucking V8 engine fitted in their machine to smoke I know it's basically just a meme but if they were like this they can fuck off otherwise I don't care I'm already getting none.

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't date anyone that smokes anything.

What Guys Said 3

• Not at all. I am a non-smoker myself, but I wouldn't even mind dating someone who smokes.

• Smoking has always been a dating dealbreaker for me. I just won't do it, period. I tried once. Never, ever, EVER again. Kissing her was frickin' disgusting.

The prospect of dating a vaper hasn't come up in my life, but as long as it doesn't create a similarly nauseating smell/taste, I don't think I'd have a problem with it.

• It really doesn't. It has a nice smell. It's just vapour, not smoke.

• Absolutely, vape smokers/enthusiasts are worse than ISIS. No joke.