Can a handsome face make up for short height, and similarly, can tallness make up for an ugly face?

Most Helpful Girl

• Since I'm very tall for a girl I wouldn't date a midget no matter how handsome their face but I wouldn't date a tall person with a, to me, unattractive face either. It all has to be in a balance and I personally pay way more attention to facial beauty as opposed to the rest of the body - so if I had the choice between someone slightly shorter than me, say 5'9" or so, with a handsome face and someone I'd consider the perfect height but with an average face I'd always pick the one with the handsome face!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Handsome face can make up for short height but tallness can't make up for an ugly face. At least for me.

• no i care about personality

• Depends on the girl's preferences. I'd say it is possible though... :) If he's tall, dark and average... sure ;) If he's shorter/stocky? with sexy eyes and is in good shape... hell yeah!!

What Guys Said 1

• Girls care quite a bit about height