Men on average are taller, stronger and have higher IQ than women. So should all women date up?

Before you accuse me of being a misogynistic pig keep in mind I said on average
.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1274952/Men-ARE-brainy-women-says-scientist-Professor-Richard-Lynn.html

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer to date men who are taller, stronger and smarter.

What Girls Said 15

• The irony of you trying to say men are better and then linking to the daily mail is delicious. Like there's literally nothing I can say here that could be worse than what you've done to yourself XD

• -yawn- you bore me.
    Your link you've provided means nothing to me. If you feel the need to prance around stating that your gender is so much better than my gender, you're just making yourself look dumb. That's ironic and hilarious. You do you. 👍

• Could be true I don't know. I think women largely avoid science I know I did, so my thinking would be that women can do just as well as scientists as men but there is a larger talent pool of men.
    I guess we women always do date up and want a guy of equal or of better intelligence, education, Wealth, height you name it just where as guys are very forgiving if s girl doesn't quite measure up.

• Actually men are both stupider and smarter than women.
    qz.com/.../

Taller. Yes

ol, let's define this "strength" you have. Stronger in terms of physical strength. But you can't withstand as much physical pain as we can and you bitch out at any sign of emotions from yourself and others.

• Why would you want to date someone that is worse than you? Not even dudes want to date chicks that are worse than them. So always go for who ever is a better influence on you mentally.

• I'm so glad I'm far above average then 😪

• ... Most people attempt to date up, men and women just differ in the traits they consider to be important.

• See this, my friend. newsfeed.time.com/.../

• Yes. I want to date up. No doubt in my mind about that. No point producing more weakness.

• Men aren't nesaccerily smarter, stated in here. There are less female scientists. That doesn't mean females aren't as smart, it means less females want to become a scientist.

• That's not what it means though. This is about IQ.

• Less salty? They're trying to say science is wrong xD The studies don't say women are dumber, it just says that there's more men with higher IQ, AND more men with lower IQ. Women tend to have an average IQ.
      The study isn't saying "men are smarter than women".

• @AleDeEurope I know, but this asker is being salty. Men still have more chances of education in some countries, I don't know where this was measured? Over what group of people?

• Women already date up

• Ya I guess

• hey call me when men can push babies out of their junk, ok

• I bet this is a miscer

• You yourself may not be misogynistic, but you'd do well not to link an openly misogynist "news" paper written by morons without a single full brain cell between them next time.

This isn't a sexist question, you're just lonely and need attention. This will probably work. Well done.

What Guys Said 5

• Everyone should date up. Why would you wanna be with someone that's less than you? Someone that doesn't motivate you? I want someone that challenges me to become a better person, so I always try to date up.

• @Ariadne1 Physically? No, but I don't consider someone physically stronger to be better. Mentally stronger? That's better, and yeah, I would definitely date a woman that's mentally stronger than me, cause she'll help me to get even stronger.

The reason why I wouldn't date someone physically stronger is because I'm not attracted to muscly female bodies. I like them fit, but not ripped. So it's just because of looks.

• @Ariadne1 Yeah, definitely. If she's stronger but I still find her attractive, then I don't see why I wouldn't date her. But like I said, I wouldn't consider that dating "up". I don't agree with asker when he implies that being stronger means being better.

• It also says" there are not only far more men with high IQs than there are women, but there are also, as I'm sure any woman would tell you, far more stupid men around than there are stupid women"

This isn't anything new. I've heard before that most of the people with really high IQs are men and that most of the people with really low IQs are also men. Womens IQ tends to be distributed mostly around the mean.

• Kind of like how men are like dogs and women are like cats. :D Since cats tend to have around the same intelligence and not a drastic different between each.

Then with dogs the intelligence is all around the place. You have extremely stupid dogs but then you have some that can do math problems.

• Women almost always date up though. Probably always.

• Sooo how would it be dating up if we are that.

• they largely try to date up already so..