How to reject a girl friendly?

I dont want to be in a relationship with her, but I wouldn't mind to have friendship with her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell her that you are just looking for casual hookups and not interested in relationship with anyone.

I think people lack skills to reject, it means a lot how you reject someone. I had a similar thing happen to me recently. I joined Tinder to look for a hookup. I met a guy there and I wanted to have sex with him. He seemed very interested, we flirted and we went on a date. I was really just looking for a hookup, even though I liked him more then that. Eventually he told me that he doesn't want to date me because he's not ready for a relationship and doesn't want to hurt me. I was really surprised, I thought I gave an obvious sign that I'm not looking for a relationship either, and I felt not good enough even for a one night stand. He asked if we could stay friends and well I agreed but the crappy feeling is still there. I still want to have sex with him, at least one time lol. Sex doesn't change anything to me. I guess I should've been more opened about what I want and he should've explained it better, because now I have a feeling that he rejected me because I'm not attractive enough for a hookup.

• If you want casual hookup better go to clubs. Eventually if anyone got rejected he/she think sthey are not attractive enough, even though thats not true always.

• It should be clarified, though.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretend to not notice her signals that she is interested and treat her as though she was any other friend.
    I have done this a lot to women for the past 25 years. Women on the high side of 30 hit on me almost everywhere that I go. Just yesterday I was at a professional seminar and two women hit on me in ways that stopped just short of them dry humping my leg.
    My interest level was and remains zero.
    I have found that pretending to be clueless about such signals works fairly well.

• Dude (sorry if you are really 58), its not about hitting. I totally ignore if someone hit on me in street/club. Im talking about someone who has long term crush on me.

• *want to

• I always find a reason to say thank you, but no.
      In my case, there are always papers to write or lessons to prepare.

What Girls Said 4

• Be upfront and tell her that you like/enjoy being friends with her but you're not in love with her or see her as more than a friend.

• Just tell her you don't want to date anymore (I assume you're dating her) but you still want to be friends. Just respect her decision if she doesn't want to be friends.

• No we aren't dating. I know several of girls have crush on me. But I wouldn't mind to be their close friends. I asking about it because it may possible that I would go for hooking up with their acquaintance which may make them feel bad.

• Well arnt you the gentlemen. I don't know what will break my heart less, but just say you arnt interested in dating anyone at the moment and it's final. Girls will try to want to date U when U say now.. but only some

• tbh I only go for hooking up to those who likes casual sex. Now if she saw me with some other girls and confront me, I dont know what to say. Its really embarrassing when I talk with one girl and other girls starts pulling me from other one.

• But it's your job to tell her from the start what your intentions are or now "were" thats ONE thing I can't stand about you "Men"

• Tell her to f* off and be done with it.

• lol Im not hooking up with anyone. You can think its someone whom I care and I dont want to hurt.

• @both Im starting to think whether this thread is the longest thread in G@G.

• @asker stop counting threads lol...

What Guys Said 1

• why the hell would you want to reject a girl?

• Because Im not interested to her.

• Actually its not she, its they.

• Not everyone is as desperate as you and @asker doesn't have to justify why he's rejecting her