Guys, What is the first thing you notice in a girl?

• Body Parts (Boobs, butt, eyes etc.)
    76% (19)
  • Personality
    24% (6)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Face is involuntary... starting with eyes... then i work my way down. that one is just an assessment, it has next to no value. lets call it the spark. then should i push further, i get to the personality... if its a good one, then the spark can turn into a flame. if its not, its extinguished, i don't give a hoot how good she looks. that beauty is only skin deep, ain't got time.

What Guys Said 22

• It is really the way she carries herself and the energy she projects, so I said personality. But there is no way around noticing physical attributes as well.

• Body, cause it's the first thing I see. You can't know a girl's personality before you know how she looks, unless it's online.
    It takes a long time to know a girl's personality well enough, but it takes seconds to look at her.

• ! st her face and then how thick her lower legs are

• Eyes and smile then hair and face. Later I try to get to know her personality if I can.

• Well obviously Body I mean you see that before you meet them and find out their personality

• It is obviously physical appearance. Personality takes *time* to find out. And yes, for your consolation, it does matter, a lot. But it isn't something that is determined at first glance.

• Honestly, I look to see if she has a genuine smile and a warm expression.

• Looks draw you in, personality keeps you there. That's just how it is.

• how do you notice a girl's personality by looking at her?

• her face

• 1st face
    2nd. Their personality, mainly like bubbly cute or acts like they hate their life.

The main thing is that guys hate girls who act like they hate everything because we assume you'll hate us too. Lol

• I notice how she acts around me and others if she is rude to me then I am not interested so I say bye Felicia

• I can't get to know a person without looking at them, so their body.

• The way that they look.

• Face. I love faces!

• Her figure.

• Penis size

• Can't notice personality unless I talk with her lol. #1 is more common because of that.

• Ass, Tits, then personality.

• Eyes and nose. Dunno I'm weird I guess.

• in the streets or in saunas/beatches? cause there are girls naked. I am nudist.

• Obviously her looks first since I won't know her personality yet