Is my EX going to come back?

He broke up on Tuesday so it's been a few days.. I called him twice and he said to get on with my life for now. We ended on really good terms and I even asked if he wanted to keep my guitar cuz I got it for him before. And he left with some clothes I got him. reason was bad timing, he didn't want to waste time on a relationship because he was trying to expand his network, career etc. I texted him a lot mainly positive messages like talk to me when you're ready and I told him about a new band that contacted me about joining, and he texted 'stop fucking msging me'

then today I was like tell ur mum happy Mother's Day and left it at that. Does he need more time and when should I talk again?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• You can't just be texting your ex boyfriend like that you've literally been broken up for 5 days, leave him alone. Once you break up with someone you can't rely on them like that anymore you shouldn't be in contact at all for a minimum of a month before you should consider any sort of communication. Move on with your life the best revenge for a ex is to move on and to be okay without them this shows them that you are independent and don't need them- guys especially hate this. Messaging him regularly makes you look needy and will only drive him further away and at a faster rate... don't be that girl. Break-ups are hard but I promise you it gets easier!

• No and good riddance!

• Sorry to say but he doesn't want you back :(