Wishful thinking or is it more?

I met a guy a few months ago on tinder since I've met him I haven't slept with any other guy we have sex once a week every time I feel like I'm getting closer and closer to him... Even though it's only little things like deep conversation, more talking in bed, more kissing, we have great chemistry I really hopes it turns into more we're both really busy people so I know this is probably just a good stress reliever for him but I like being around him and talking to him and I like having sex with him. what should I do wait it out and see? Or ask him about it? Am I just delusional

Most Helpful Guy

• Its wishful thinking unless your doing things that don't end in sex. Right now your fuck buddies.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it is wishful thinking. Most people you meet online are also pursuing other people too. It's rare you'll ever become exclusive. Not impossible, but it's rare these sort of relationships work out in the long-term

What Guys Said 1

• Seems like your just fuck buddies right now. I would wait to see if he wants to do something once a week besides just spreading your legs. If he doesn't soon then you are just a convenient piece of ass to him.

What Girls Said 2

• wait it out and see. Even do a little investigating you never know what you can discover. If you are just hooking up every week and not going out then there's something going on and its not a relationship its a friends with benefits situation. If thats something you want go for it. But keep your chin up and be patient he might ask you.

• Yes it's wishful thinking and you're delusional. It's nothing more than sex for him.