Have you heard of seekingarrangement. com? Would you sign up?

The link is: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/

According to the site: 'SeekingArrangement delivers a new way for relationships to form and grow. Sugar Babies and Sugar Daddies or Mommas both get what they want, when they want it.'

What is an arrangement? 'An arrangement is where people are direct with one another and stop wasting time. It allows people to immediately define what they need and want in a relationship. Our profiles allow members to effortlessly state their expectations. This is what we like to call Relationships on Your Terms.'
Have you heard of seekingarrangement.com? Would you sign up?
So it's a site for sugar daddies/babies to meet. I find the whole sugar dating concept extremely interesting (albeit controversial and not my cup of tea) and I've seen many news segments and internet articles either glorifying it or completely bagging the concept. So, what are your thoughts on the site/concept? Would you consider signing up?

• Heard of it, wouldn't sign up
  • Heard of it, would consider signing up
  • Heard of it, am a member/going to join
  • Haven't heard of it
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• If I had a lot of money, sure. Bang some college girl with no strings attached, what could be finer.

What Girls Said 1

• I've heard of it but I have absolutely no interest in being a sugar baby.