Why is dating so hard?

I went in a date yesterday he was lovely but he dominated the conversations ! For 5 hours lol , he went on to much about exes and work I'm a good listener but it's put me off , it's a real shame because I liked him , I'm not looking for sex hook ups and he knows this but he was telling me I need to live a little and have fun , I do live my life and just because I'm not looking for sex hook ups I feel he's judging me and basically saying I'm boring , I just know what I want a relationship... I'm so confused

Most Helpful Guy

• and u still spent 5 hours w/ him? wow..

did y'all goto an amusement park or something

• I did want it to end earlier and I did say to him if he wants to go he can because he had work the next day but he said no I'm fine

• how many different men have you been on a date w/ in the past 2 months?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• I don't know dating over 30 is really just more difficult. Seems like at our age we get two extremes. Those who are probably never going to get married and those that want to get married now.

• That's strange he was oblivious to such obvious What-Not-To-Do's in dating lol

• Relax, write him off and move on.
    Dating is a process of auditioning potential mates. He failed the audition.

• I told him it was nice meeting etc then he replied I will message you after work

• What's to be confused about? You wanted it to work out and it didn't. Now you can try and convince yourself otherwise, maybe you'll even succeed for a time being, but sooner or later you're going to realize that this guy is not a match.

• you told me in the last post the date went find

• are you 30 yo?

• I was in a long relationship and I'm new to dating again

• for guys relationships is having sex. for girls is? tell me what is it for you

What Girls Said 0