Is it possible to genuinely care about someone but still flirt with other people at the same time?

Would you still flirt with someone only for fun when you have actual interest in someone else? / is it possible to have genuine feelings for someone while at the same time flirting with other people? ... Or does flirting with people other than the person you like' mean that you don't actually like that person /they don't hold your interest?

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe it is possible, I'm a natural flirt anyway, so I'd flirt without realising but anyway if I had genuine feelings for someone but it isn't a relationship, I'd still flirt and get/date other people, especially if it isn't corresponded, which sadly that happens to me all the time, it is true the amount of flirting might be less

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Some people are naturally flirty even if they haven't any intentions of pursuing anything with the people they flirt with.

I guess if it's makes you feel uncomfortable then make a deal-breaker , and don't get involved with a naturally flirty guy.

• Yes but thats very bitchy!

• Yes. Flirting is mostly harmless.