Age difference?

I'm currently 17 girl might i add who is well in love with a 15 year old boy. My mother is against it completely. I would just like to know what other people's view are? Also the fact that when I'm 18 it's not really legal in my country. I would love people's views on this.

What Guys Said 2

• I really don't think there is anything wrong in this. Provided you don't break any laws, it's down to you and your parents. Don't confuse dating with sex. Sex may be illegal where you live, but pure dating may not be.

• My first relationship had the same age gap. Two years isn't that much really.
    Of course you would want to adhere to the laws where you live but it isn't as if there is a major difference in mental capacity or maturity between the two of you (at least not expected based on age).

What Girls Said 1

• Just wait until you're both 18. Otherwise there's not much point to get into something with an end date already slapped onto it.